Contacting Net Optics Support
Your resource for Software Downloads and Knowledge Base articles
The Technical Assurance Center is available via email at:
The Technical Assurance Center can be reached by phone at
Accessing Net Optics Support Material
FAQ–All customers may access the Net Optics FAQ, available at all times on the Net Optics website.
Customer Portal–The Net Optics Customer Portal is available at all times to individuals identified as authorized Technical Contacts for customers with an active Support Plan.Warranty customers receive 60 days access to the Portal with each purchase.
Chat, email, and phone support–Warranty and Update Plan customers should contact the TAC for diagnostic help if they believe a supported product may require return for maintenance.
Enhanced Plan and Enterprise Plan customers may consult with TAC on all issues related to the configuration and use of Net Optics products.
- Enterprise Support Customers – 24/7/365
Enhanced Support Customers – Business Hours in the customer’s selected Home Region:
- Americas – 7:00-17:30, U.S. Pacific Time
- EMEA – 7:00-17:30, Central European Time
- APAC – 7:00-17:30, Hong Kong Time
Our Commitment to You
We want to make sure we always meet your expectations, and frequently exceed them. Our Customer First commitment is what drives our engineers so whether you chat, email, or call you get the answers you need.
Each time you open a support case, you will be asked to rate the issue’s severity:
- Severity 1 – Causing downtime or delay in a critical deployment.
- Severity 2 – Causing downtime or delay, however there is a workaround.
- Severity 3 – A non-service impacting problem; the product is working and functional. No downtime.
- Severity 4 – General product questions including support documentation requests or product knowledge. No downtime.
All case submissions will be acknowledged within 2 hours. Case work will begin within the number of hours below for all cases – for Enterprise Plan customers at all hours and for Enhanced Plan customers during regional business hours (case clock begins at start of next business day for after-hours submissions):
- Severity 1 – 2 hours
- Severity 2 – 8 hours
- Severity 3 – 24 hours
- Severity 4 – 48 hours
Whenever possible we will begin casework sooner than the Service Level Agreement limits.