RED HERRING FINALIST NET OPTICS’ FIRST QUARTER OF 2011 MARKED BY HIGH-PROFILE ACCOLADES AND PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Net Optics celebrates its 15th anniversary year with industry recognition and continued innovation
SANTA CLARA, Calif. and Los Angeles, Calif. – June 14, 2011 – Net Optics, Inc., the leader of real-time network visibility solutions, today announced continued momentum and significant marketplace growth through the first half of 2011. Net Optics, recently named to the short list of Red Herring North America finalists in the Computers, Software and Technology category, looks to build upon its success at Wednesday evening’s finalist event in Hollywood. Net Optics CEO Bob Shaw will speak at the event in Room A on Wednesday, June 15 at 5:15 p.m.
Net Optics kicked off the company’s 15th year as Silicon Valley’s network monitoring innovator with style, hosting an elegant anniversary gala at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, Calif.
In February, Net Optics became the first and only network monitoring solution to bridge the gap between virtual and physical environments with its Phantom Virtual Tap offering. Net Optics received numerous awards and accolades in 2011, recognizing its position as an innovator and provider of critical solutions.
Awards and Recognition:
- Net Optics named a Red Herring North America Top 100 award finalist
- Net Optics named to San Jose Business Journal Top Private Companies of 2011
- Net Optics featured as a Silicon Valley hiring hotspot by CBS Local Channel 5 News
- Founder Eldad Matityahu featured on the front page of the San Jose Mercury News business section
- John Shinal of the Wall Street Journal features the Net Optics hiring boom
- CFO Charlotte Matityahu recognized as a Silicon Valley Woman of Influence
- Net Optics announced the Phantom Virtual Tap, February
- Net Optics announced its appTap solution at Cisco Live Australia, March
- Net Optics featured at CTIA, March
- Net Optics 15th Anniversary Gala, Computer History Museum, April
- The Phantom Roadster makes waves at Interop Las Vegas, May
- CEO Bob Shaw delivered key trends in security and virtualization address at ThinkinEquity Think Tomorrow Summit, May
- VP of Technology Sharon Besser speaks at Network Intelligence seminar in Israel, June
Net Optics solutions are deployed by 85-percent of the Fortune 100 and 50-percent of the Fortune 500. Since the company’s inception in 1996, Net Optics has posted 60 quarters of consecutive growth without VC funds and its products are made in the USA. This year, Net Optics surpassed the quarter billion dollar revenue milestone, and plans to add 40 new hires to its rapidly expanding employee base.
RELATED LINKS AND CONVERSATIONS
- Bob Shaw talks about the Red Herring Top 100
- View “Net Optics By the Numbers” for a highlight of the company’s key milestones.
- Follow us Twitter, LinkedInand Facebook.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
About Net Optics, Inc.
Net Optics is the leading provider of Intelligent Access and Monitoring Architecture solutions that deliver real-time IT visibility, monitoring and control. As a result, businesses achieve peak performance in network analytics and security. More than 7,000 enterprises, service providers and government organizations—including 85 percent of the Fortune 100—trust Net Optics’ comprehensive smart access hardware and software solutions to plan, scale and future-proof their networks through an easy-to-use interface. Net Optics maintains a global presence through leading OEM partner and reseller networks.