- Nearly 67% maintain a combination of security tools; some in-line and others connected passively
- 23.6% use open source monitoring tools
- Nearly 75% believe that they have less than 75% visibility
- Only 6% felt they had “very good” visibility
- 50.6% have no idea whether their existing monitoring tools can handle 10G traffic
- 31.6% KNOW that their tools will not handle 10G
- Less than 10% plan to migrate to 10G over the next 12 months
- Almost 60% believe that they have to buy new tools!
In the following weeks we will summarize the results and will provide additional insights into our industry.